- torstai - 17.02.2022
- 17:00 - 20:30
- in english,
Children’s First Aid and Emergencies 4h 17.2.2022
This course is presented in english. You can attend from home and your whole family can join. We are using Zoom to present this webinar.
Children’s First Aid and Emergencies 4h course instructors are not only experienced paramedics and acute care professionals, but also parents. The course is perfect for example for parents, grandparents, families expecting their first child and ones working with children.
Content of the course:
- Identification of an emergency situation
- Unconsciousness and first aid
- A lifeless child and resuscitation
- Choking / foreign object in the respiratory tract
- Typical children’s illnesses, accidents, injuries and poisonings
- Infants and childs anatomy and physiology
The content of the course is based on valid Current Care recommendations. In addition to the exercises, the course includes interactive problem solving.
The course fee includes material and, if necessary, a written certificate of completion of our course.
You are warmly welcome to our course.