Children’s First Aid and Emergencies
The Unique Children’s First Aid and Emergencies is a course developed by Uskalla Auttaa Koulutuspalvelut Oy for all parents, grandparents, the ones expecting their first-born and for those who are working with children.
Children‘s First Aid and Emergencies 4 h
Children’s First Aid and Emergencies course is perfect for example for parents, grandparents, families expecting their first child and ones working with children.
Children’s First Aid and Emergencies 4h course instructors are not only experienced paramedics and acute care professionals, but also parents.
Content of the course:
- Identification of an emergency situation
- Unconsciousness and first aid
- A lifeless child and resuscitation of baby and child
- Choking / foreign object in the respiratory tract
- Typical children’s illnesses, accidents, injuries and poisonings
- Infants and childs anatomy and physiology
The content of the course is based on valid Current Care recommendations. In addition to the exercises, the course includes interactive problem solving.
Course fee is 69 € / participant (including VAT 24%).
Don´t hesitate of asking for a quote for your company or group for Children’s First Aid and Emergency 4h Course. Please contact us via email email@example.com or by phone +358102745270.
The course fee includes material and, if necessary, a written certificate of completion of our course.